[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- From: RichardH <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 08:58:27 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
In Windows version copy and paste works as expected. In Linux versions it
In Windows, copy 1 to 1+n cells and paste them where you wish.
In Linux, copy 1 to 1+n cells and you get a dialog window that does not
work. I can copy 1 cell and paste it 10 times, but cannot paste into 1+n
On Dec 9, 2014 6:09 AM, "Maleks123 [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]" <
> i thinks that all are folks. that thing all knows.
> that simple is that ctrl + c = copy , ctrl+v = paste, ctrl+x = cut.
> Its very easy.
> The Cheesy Animation - 3D Intrior Design And Rendering.
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> To unsubscribe from Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc, click
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Ctrl-C-Ctrl-V-only-works-for-1-cell-in-Calc-tp4130531p4132016.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc||Algot Runeman <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc||RichardH <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc||Maleks123 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc