[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Cannot Open PDF Landscape Pages Properly When Libreoffice
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Cannot Open PDF Landscape Pages Properly When Libreoffice
- From: clarence <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 04:00:42 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
When I open a pdf with landscape and portrait pages, only the portrait pages
get displayed correctly.
What can I do if it is a large file with many pages?
How do I correct this problem?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Cannot-Open-PDF-Landscape-Pages-Properly-When-Libreoffice-tp4131080.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Cannot Open PDF Landscape Pages Properly When Libreoffice||clarence <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Cannot Open PDF Landscape Pages Properly When Libreoffice
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Cannot Open PDF Landscape Pages Properly When Libreoffice