[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc
- From: RichardH <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 19:49:23 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I just noticed this in the latest upgrade to 188.8.131.52-1, also 184.108.40.206-1, and
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V works as expected to copy 1 cell
and paste it into another cell.
The problem: Ctrl-C to copy a cell, move to another cell,
hold shift and down arrow at least 1 cell; (total
of 2 cells to write into).
Ctrl-V brings up a dialog for Text Import and
nothing I do will write the copy into 2 cells.
It may be something that I've done or configured, but I've tried other
Would really like a clue how to get the old behavior back again.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Ctrl-C-Ctrl-V-only-works-for-1-cell-in-Calc-tp4130531.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc||Maleks123 <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Videos of the LibreOffice conference in Bern
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Cannot Open PDF Landscape Pages Properly When Libreoffice
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Multilingual planet
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V only works for 1 cell in Calc