Hi:

This bug in the contour editor is apparently new in the 4.x version, since I've used this quite a
bit in earlier versions and never had an issue.

When attempting to set a contour, everything goes ok until attempting to "finish" the selection, at
which time the entire app crashes and disappears. The "check mark" icon never becomes clear/active,
so the problem seems to be in the closing of the polygon. Nothing happens to the document that I
can tell, and it seems to get recovered with no issues.

I've confirmed this with images are in .png and .jpg formats if that matters. I didn't try this
with anything other than polygonal selections.

I went back and looked at a few graphics that I had placed and contoured in earlier versions (same
document) and the contour definition that had been previously set seems to still be honored. I did
NOT, however, go into the contour editor because I was afraid of screwing up the layout.

Thanks.