[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Triple licensing?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Triple licensing?
- From: Keith Curtis <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:55:04 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had an idea that you could offer to let people triple-license their
changes. LibreOffice can become an upstream of Apache with this change. That
way people not interested in setting up build servers, etc. can work here
while Apache setup the infrastructure. Given the state of the code dump,
many people will not be able to contribute today, and this lets them.
I think this would be a nice invitation to the Apache community.
What do you think?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Triple licensing?||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Triple licensing?||Ian Lynch <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] [Ping Florian] nntp gmane posts to user list still not getting to the list
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [Ping Florian] nntp gmane posts to user list still not getting to the list
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] [Ping Florian] nntp gmane posts to user list still not getting to the list
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Triple licensing?