[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?
- From: Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:30:42 +0000
- To: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 16:24 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> > * Is there an active a11y team and/or developers focused on
> > a11y issues in LibreOffice?
> Sure there are people with a focus on this. I am not sure if we
> actually can speak of 'a team'.
Quite - whether there is a team at OO.o is a similar question ;-) there
are people who can help fix problems. From ORCA's perspective, I created
the design, prototype, and ~50% of the existing atk bridge in vcl; so I
wouldn't fret that we are skill-less in this area :-)
Furthermore, it is far easier to work on LibreOffice process-wise to
get fixes in, so I anticipate (over time) a better accessibility
experience; and of course we welcome patches (on the dev list).
All the best,
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Help with telling the story Re: [tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?||drew <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?||Joanmarie Diggs <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] REVIEW ARTICLE: VITAL reading for LibreOffice developers, users, supporters
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Oracle Contributor Agreement and LibreOffice contributions
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?
- Next by thread: Help with telling the story Re: [tdf-discuss] Accessibility: What's the story?