Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Nice to see you are still around :-)), and those are useful questions
that you raise;-)

Hi, Alex!

We're a bit older (nearly a decade, indeed!), but *both*, you and me, are still around. That's good, isn't it? ;-P

I saw mention in one of the responses from one of the founding members
that part of the monies would be/is going towards legal advice, so one
would hope that a legal entity has indeed been created somewhere.

Well, this is my main concern and, of course, hope. Otherwise *what* Oracle has been asked to join?

I've heard from other people in my country that are confused about the whole foundation process too. For the time being, it's just too "foggy".

Regards,

Gianluca