Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, the Foundation's board election is currently
taking place.

A group of community members from different countries and continents
have come together and made a pledge for LibreOffice.

Sophie Gautier, who you know from the international project, has
nominated the individual candidates. [1] All of them accepted the
candidacy and signed the pledge for LibreOffice:
- Sophie Gautier, from the French community,
- Eliane Domingos, from the Brazilian community,
- Osvaldo Gervasi, from the Italian community,
- Paolo Vecchi, from the Italian community,
- Jean-Baptiste Faure, from the French community,
- Franklin Weng, from the Taiwanese community,
- Daniel Rodriguez, from the Argentinian community,
- Mike Saunders, from the German community,
- myself (Andreas Mantke) from the German community,
- Jean-François Nifenecker, from the French community and
- Enio Gemmo, from the Italian community.

You can find the pledge at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/D5drr8Hbom6tYTD.

If you have any questions, please contact me. We, the signatories and
candidates, would be delighted to work with you to shape the future of
the Foundation and return the TDF to its golden age.

I wish you all a great weekend.

Kind regards,
Andreas

[1]