Hi Jacob,

LibreOffice main focus is personal productivity, or document creation and sharing, which is quite different from document management. Also, we are supported by donations, which are focused on the development of the software and the community. We do not have any marketing budget for advertising. So, we are not interested.

Thanks and best regards, Italo