Dear all,

Does anybody have any information about potential zooming feature
arriving into LibreOffice Impress? It is currently available in
well-known Prezi (https://prezi.com/) and now also in MS PowerPoint
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-E2o0H6_pg). Certainly there is also
free and open-source software available for prezi-like presentation:
Inkscape (https://inkscape.org/) + Sozi (https://sozi.baierouge.fr/).
But still - why LibreOffice Impress could not support as competitors
already support?

As there will be Adobe Flash abandoned in LibreOffice 7.x then here is
the proposal to adopt prezi/sozi-like presentation style also in
LibreOffice Impress. As far as I read from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.0 I do not see such
feature planned.

What you think? Is it worth to add such feature to LibreOffice Impress?
----
Thank you,
Edmund Laugasson