Thank you for the answers!

/Will it be hosted by The Document Foundation?/
/     Yes: It will be hosted by The Document Foundation,/
i.e. source code will be available from TDF online repositories

If there could be TDF instance without storage but with external cloud/network storage ability then it would be very appreciated. Why? Because then there will be always up-to-date, fully functional and reliable instance working.

This could be anywhere, not immediately at TDF server directly but for users it would be good to know that there is an instance, which TDF is managing and which is reliable and always up-to-date.

If it is not possible then it is not. But this is the behaviour what people expect and asking from me. If it relies completely own instance then I hope it would be easy (without any complications) to set up and also possible to do at hosting service. Also web-based and configurable upgrade would be appreciated (announce before upgrade or upgrade automatically).

... and there will be no storage space then there is a question whether
there would be possible to use external (cloud) storages?
Storage will be provided by the organization hosting LibreOffice Online
(which is not going to be TDF).

This would be great if different organizations would offer the service.

But I asked about ability (whether this will be implemented or not) to open/save from/to already existing and widely used cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, MegaSync, MS OneDrive etc) and also network drives (SSH, FTP, WebDAV, SMB/CIFS etc). If LibreOffice Online is able only open/save from/to local storage then it is heavily depending on the place where the instance is installed. But if there would be opportunity to open/save network storages then it would be not dependent on the place where LibreOffice Online instance is installed and this might even have no storage space at all.

This means that if I set up the instance of LibreOffice Online - this can be done with or without giving also storage space in my server. Even if I have the space in my server to share - most users have already some cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, MegaSync, MS OneDrive etc) and would like to use them.

Similar functionality has been already implemented in Rollapp with LibreOffice (which is actually already opportunity to use LibreOffice online) - https://www.rollapp.com/search?query=libreoffice - so I thought it would probably also natively implemented in LibreOffice Online. If not yet planned then I propose to plan because it will increase flexibility and solve the storage problem. But as you can see the Rollapp is not very much up-to-date and they use a bit outdated versions... This is what happens if there is no convenient way to upgrade the software.

If LibreOffice Online will be only available as a part of ownCloud then it is also good to know. Then it is up to ownCloud's ability to connect other cloud and/or network storages.

Also currently ownCloud offers small scale (up to 5 people) collaborative editing then it would be quite logical that LibreOffice Online will be part of ownCloud. There are also Dropbox integration with MS OneDrive - why not offer similar alternative.

Again, it is too early to discuss these topics in a public mailing list.

I see. I just got a lot of questions and was enforced to ask from you as I could not find answers from online.

--
Edmund