       Welcome to the world where you can use this amazing internet for
your own enjoyment
           without having to be badgered by those seeking to make a profit
with inferior merchandise.

       You might also enjoy checking out Gizmo's -
            http://www.techsupportalert.com/
          they not only recommend LO, but many other quality programs -
            many free, or free to the individual user, ... ... ...

       The key is that there are many computer users who enjoy creating
software for the sake of doing so;
            it's a hobby for them.

       Then there are those who attempt to collect these free programs as
well as public access documents, et.al. to make others pay for the
privilege of using them ... ... ... ;-(

       As an historian & researcher, I'm with those who wish to preserve
quality & public access - so I welcome you to our side.