My two cents ;)
Am 28.11.2013 20:22, schrieb tk:

Eduardo Moreno  wrote:
Hi, this applications run in Android
OpenDocument Reader
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice
This application is light
Unfortunately, you gave the url for AndrOffice, not OpenDocumentReader.
I can't cut and paste URL's on my grossly misnaned Google Experience Device, otherwise I'd povide
it.
Nice worded

AndrOpen Office
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice
FWIW, AndrOffice is a fork of Apache OpenOfice, but it is _not_ distributed under the expected
Apache License, even though that is stated on one of the internal screens.  It is a non-libre
non-open source software program.

Yep

There also is EuroOffice for Android, but it curently is text only. It also lacks most of the
functionality found in the Write component of LibO.

There are two other office suites for Anrdroid  that edit ODF file formats, but they are cloud
based, and offer about as much functionality as Edline.(The line editor in MSDos 3.0.)

I would like to point out the efforts made by LibreOffice: http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Android-ARM@24-Bytemark-Hosting/current/ There are 4 files: The interesting ones should be "LibreOffice4Android" and "LibreOfficeExperimentalDesktop-debug". I have to admit I am not using those myself, but downloading both would be worth a try ;) [I do not know if you need one to run the other, but IMHO it is worth giving those DAILY builds a try ;)]

jonathon

Yours,
Florian R.