Using the address by which I am subscribed to discuss @df.o
-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:orcmid@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 19:48
To: LOffice Developers List (libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org)
Cc: 'discuss@documentfoundation.org'
Subject: Grant of License

This grant does not specify any particular open-source license.

My intention is to not limit in any way the licensing of works
that my contributions are incorporated in.  The license is self-
contained for that reason.  There is no conflict with how
LibreOffice releases are licensed and there is nothing that has
to be done about the presence of my contributions or derivatives
thereof.

It is also my intention that everyone having access to my
contributions to LibreOffice where they are so contributed be
be granted the license whether or not the contribution is accepted
into LibreOffice and wherever those recipients might choose
to rely on its provisions.

The license makes no stipulations one way or the other concerning
works of mine that are not contributions to LibreOffice.  The
license does not transfer copyright nor does it assign patents.

 - Dennis