I could use some input in background design ideas for Personadesigns for LO 4.0.x

Currently I an looking at doing a series of designs that are based on real object or patterns in nature. The real issue is making sue that they can deal with the Black menu text, instead of the defined text color that the FF Persona allows. This bug hopefully will be corrected in future versions of LO, but I will not wait till then to create the persona/theme designs.

So, I am asking for input.

Here are the designs I have created so far.

https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/Designer/krackedpress

Gravel One, Wood One, and Yellow Wall One, are the designs that are taken from photos of real objects or surfaces. The others started with actual "LO branded" colors.

Currently all of the designs include the icons associated with LO. I can do some that skip that, but right now it looks good.

The process for approval so far rejected one design, since it looked too closely to another one. So we are not in control of what designs will be accepted by Firefox and be listed on their gallery pages.

So far, there are 49 Persona designs listed when searching for "libreoffice". I have created 18 of them. I will be making more this week, based on photos of objects and surfaces in and around where I live. Hopefully I will be able to get some more wood patterns accepted.