Hi all,
after I had finished my last course I'm now starting the questioning for my Master Thesis.

Some of you had listened to my presentation at LibOConf in Berlin last year. For those who could not take part in the conference I would like to repeat my request for assistance and help.

I'm studying Free Software at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (www.uoc.edu).
This semester I will write my Master Thesis.
This will be a case study about the office suites STAROffice, OpenOffice (former OpenOffice.org, and now Apache OpenOffice) and LibreOffice.

For this research work I need as much informations I can get.

In the next weeks and months I will post questions to this list (others too???) and hope for your kind aid, assistance and support by answering my questions and delivering informations I need for my work.

First of all I would like to beginn with a historical review.
As you all know, our roots are STAROffice which Marco Boerries started to program in 1986. I would like to ask all those people who had been part of the STAR DIVISION team to send me informations about this time, including the time after SUN had bought STAR DIVISION.

best regards
Veit-Dieter