2012/8/16 Carlo Strata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My current notebook system:
- OpenSuSE 12.1, updated, gnome 3.4.1, Kernel Linux 3.1.10-63-desktop,
x86-64 (on an Intel EM64T Cpu), italian GUIed;
- nVidia GeForce 9500M GS - 512 Mbyte dedicated Video RAM, kernel
integrated nouveau driver;
- LibreOffice "vanilla" Version *220.127.116.11* (Build ID: 4db6344), italian
In the LibreOffice *18.104.22.168* first tests I dealt with this bugs:
- system integratiion file association fails (even though
- italian dictionary doesn't seem to check the words (none incorrect were
- importing a pdf file results in a read only opened Draw document and the
read only state still remains/persists after "saving as" a LibreOffice Draw
file (odg file).
In the first 22.214.171.124 - that I have just downloaded and installed - test
all of upper bugs seem to be fixed! :-)
Fine work from tester and developer and bug fixer!
Have a nice and sunny day!
Encouraging ! Mille grazie !...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy