This file is for soccer lovers. This file is table of
Euro2012. Created in
LibreOffice Calc.

Good luck for your selection national.

Download here - http://www.libreofficefordummies.com/?p=38

--

Klaibson,

I am following Euro 2012 and downloaded the file.  I put in the scores and I get different answers
than what is in reality.

For instance

in group A, Czech Republic and Russia pass according to the table, but in reality Czech Republic
and Greece pass not Russia.  They had more GF(Goals in Favor) but in head to head match lose, so
Greece passes.

in group B, Portugal and Denmark pass, but in reality Germany and Portugal pass.  There is
something wrong here, but I can't exactly find out where :(

Thanks for the file though it is beautifully done, with the exceptions.  Still Group C and D are
pending and hopefully things change a little there.

Best Regards,

Antonio