Dear Libre Office Developers!

I am very thankful about libre office, but there is a very hard bug in libre office 5.0. I very know, how much time it take, to make the programm, but it is a programm error. If you want to check the accessibility properties under windows, it does not checks. I have java access bridge 2.0 installed, and java update 6.31, or even the latest, but not the development java 7. What shall I do, or could you make the programm so, that it do not forget the accessibility options?
On the nvda list, others try to explain this error, but with no success.
God bless you all!
Lali

--
mail, msn, google talk, aim: lali.belteki@gmail.com skype: lali.belteki1 yahoo: lali.belteki@yahoo.com twitter: laller1986 klango: laller86 facebook: BĂ©lteki Lajos icq: 583849718 quentin playroom name: lali rs games client name: lali