Howdy,

If you answered yes to both of those questions then I would like to
request your twitter account handle?

For those that don't know I maintain a LbreOffice focused 'paper' at
paper.il - one[1] of the data streams that supplies content for the
daily publication is a list[2] of twitter account.

When the paper was set up there was no formal TDF and I constructed the
list by watching the twitter stream and adding people that where talking
about LibreOffice - (and dropping folks off from time to time).

What I would like to do is to reconstitute that list, starting with TDF
members. So, the request here.

If you respond, it's makes sense to just send me the information
direct.

Thanks,

//drew

[1] Besides the list of twitter accounts I also pull data from twitter
search, twitter tags, Google+, FaceBook and the libO planet.

[2] The list is maintained at http://twitter.com/LibreOfficeVols/paper