On 12-02-15 04:28 AM, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
On 15/02/2012 08:58, Shawn Sumin wrote:
Will LibreOffice ever have a similar program like MS Outlook?

i.e. Calendar, Tasks, Contacts and Mail

I think you'll find this has been done to death many times before.
The answer will be "no" - for (in my view) the reason that the User
can then choose what PIM suits them, unlike Office users who if they
want true integration HAVE to use the included MS Outlook.
There are at least two open source equivalents - Thunderbird with the
Lightning Calendar extension, and Evolution. Both have pros and cons,
as indeed does MS Outlook.

Right, I also saw Sunbird mentioned elsewehre on this thread.

Please take note that the Sunbird project has been discontinued in favor
of the Lightning extension. From their website:

This is the last public Sunbird release by the Calendar Project.
*We recommend upgrading to Thunderbird <http://www.mozillamessaging.com>
and Lightning <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/2313/>.

*Cheers,

Fabián Rodríguez