Hi all,
regarding the issue of the Ryanair flights to Zaragoza, finally an agreement between Ryanair and
the local authorities has been reached. More or less as expected, almost all EU flights continue,
in some cases with increased frequencies:  LondonStansted, Milan Orio al Serio, Brussels Charleroi,
Paris Beauvais, Seville and Lanzarote. In exchange, flights to Bologna, Rome, Tenerife, Gran
Canaria, and Malaga will be stopped. You can read the news in today's local newspaper (in Spanish):
http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/aragon/la-dga-logra-salvar-seis-rutas-de-ryanair-que-eliminara-otras-cinco_734242.html

Moreover, as stated in our proposal, we are fully open to debate the date that  best fits the
Foundation for the LibOCon conference, all September til October 5th, and also November.
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }a:link {  }Finally, a personal comment, if anyone does not have time to
read the whole proposals, and after reading many of the mails in the discuss forum:

Our aim by proposing a bid to organize this conference is motivated by the fact that LibreOffice is
now, in our opinion, in a crucial, and turning point of expansion. Therefore, and as we think that
LO has a brilliant future and potential, we think that we can also contribute to its development
with our humble means, by organizing a successful event.

Thanks very much, best regards
Juan Pradas