Hi Juan, *,

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Juan Pradas <juanpradas@zaragoza.es> wrote:

thanks for your remarks and questions about the flight connections.

Thank you very much for the detailed response.

[...]
In your case, for example, I would probably get a flight from Munich to
Barcelona, Madrid or Bilbao, and then train (or bus for cheap budgets) to
Zaragoza, 6h of TGV and then going to Orly or CDG are definitely too much
for me.

Yes, probably a better option, yes..

But, of course, is easier to get from Munich to Berlin than from Munich to
Zaragoza :-)

:-)

[...]
Hope this info is useful for you, let me know in case you need anything
else, best regards,

Yes, it definitely was very helpful. Once again thank you very much.

ciao
Christian