Hello Bruno,
thank you for your questions and your kind words to both bids. Regarding
your questions:

* Will you post a recording of how to say the name of your town so that
all non-Spaniards can practice it before going?
- Indeed the English (and German) name of Zaragoza is Saragossa, so both
names can be used. We are more than happy to use the international name,
in order to make life easier for all international members. We usually
use Zaragoza because the Spanish name is the brand used by the city.
Moreover, 90% of Spanish speakers in the world (all Latin Americans )
would use the international spelling, being the Z pronounced as an S.
Wikipedia shows this pronunciation for the city:  (Spanish
pronunciation: [θaɾaˈɣoθa]), but is definitely easier using the S intead
of the Z, as in 'Saragossa' :-)

* Same as above: Does the venue have enough power sockets to enable
attendees to recharge between events (lots of laptops => lots of flat
batteries)?
Yes, we will provide sockets inside the different rooms, and extra
tables outside with sockets, with assistance from our local AZ Linux
team if needed. Thanks for asking because this is not a minor issue: in
a recent event we organised two months ago, the Spanish national OS
conference (www.libresoftwareworldconference.com), we increased  the
number of available sockets for the 700 attendees (we expected around
500, but finally, 200 more registered). With the help of the local
maintenance team at the Saragossa City Council, extra power lines coming
from other floors were added to provide enough energy for all laptops
during the event.

To make it more clear visually, all interested members can check the
location of the rooms here at the Seminario building, as seen in the
illustration we made for that event:
http://www.libresoftwareworldconference.com/localizacion/dentro-de-la-sede.html
The large Auditorium (Salon de Actos, with 280 seats) is located in the
ground floor (Planta Calle) , and the rest of the rooms are located in
the first floor (Planta Primera), with three medium halls up to 80
seats, and three other rooms for 30-40 people.

Thanks, best regards
Juan Pradas

 * Will you post a recording of how to say the name of your town so
   that all non-Spaniards can practice it before going?
 * Same as above: Does the venue have enough power sockets to enable
   attendees to recharge between events (lots of laptops => lots of
   flat batteries)?

Cheers,

Bruno

Juan Pradas
Gestor de Proyectos Milla Digital - Ayuntamiento de Zaragoza
Milla Digital Project Manager - Zaragoza City Council
Av. Hispanidad, 20, Edificio Seminario 50009 Zaragoza (Spain)
Tel. +34-976-723738
http://www.zaragoza.es/tecnologia
www.facebook.com/milladigital
http://twitter.com/milladigital