Regina,
I have tried everything in getting LibreOffice to compile.  I have made 6 attempts after modifying
and changing things.  Do you have a canned method you use to get the code to compile.  I have ANT
1.8.2, Java7, and all of the current modules.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am at my wits end.
Thanks