On Friday 11 November 2011 09:07, lj wrote:
To libreoffice,

I was wondering if there was a way to implement google docs into
libreoffice effectively with auto save. Similar to auto saving on
google docs.
I sent an email to the developer of the project oo2gdocs He replied
and said it can only effectively work if the document is imported
from google docs. Would there be a way for a document to auto
update and save to the hdd and google docs at same time? When the
document is from libreoffice??

AFAIK auto-save only works to the most recent save format at one time
by design. It should be possible to achieve in Macros however.

 * Record a Macro doing what you want.
 * Add an interval timer with loop.
 * Turn standard auto-save off.
 * Run the macro.