FYI.

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.lima@varekai.org>
Date: 2011/10/11
Subject: Re: Token for voting
To: Simon Phipps <webmink@documentfoundation.org>
Cc: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org, Albino Biasutti Neto <
biasuttin@gmail.com>

Hi Simon.

I stay online watching my e-mail almost 24 hours a day. The mailbox *
paulo.s.lima@varekai.org* is just an alias for *paulo.s.lima@gmail.com*. I
can assure you I have not received any e-mail containing my token in any of
those two mailboxes.

In adition, there's at least one more guy who is facing the same problem:
Albino Biasutti Neto (I have put him in CC).

Membership Commitee has not a contact e-mail address (at least, I could not
easily find it neither in the wiki or in TDF website), so who should I ask
for sending my token? The page https://elections.documentfoundation.org/ says
it should be asked for elections@documentfoundation.org. That was where I
have sent my first request to.

Thanks in advance for your help.