Who am I: Reasonably experienced software developer, involved in
LibreOffice and predecessors since 2000. Employed by Red Hat since 2005,
and Sun Microsystems prior to that.

What I do: Full time LibreOffice developer. All round code dogsbody but,
historically at least, most interested in file format import/export,
e.g. much of binary MSWord import/export code is my fault. I currently
help man the documentfoundation security list, review code, fix bugs and
dabble in an occasional new feature.

Why I'd be useful: I'll make no great claims to my utility in organizing
matters legal, but both as a fulltime developer on the project and as a
representative of a growing number of LibreOffice developers at Red Hat,
I believe I can help provide a helpful balance of interests in the
board.

Full Name & email: Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com>
Cooperate Affiliation: Red Hat, Inc.

C.