Hi Henri,

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:50:06 +0200
M Henri Day <mhenriday@gmail.com> wrote:

Bjørn, the following is not  intended as a swipe at you personally,
but I must say that the introduction of the Unity UI on Ubuntu has
not been the sort of thing that I should like to see occur on
LibreOffice. My impression is that objections from users have been
disregarded in a cavalier manner, and that we were faced with an
attitude of my way or the highway. Not encouraging....

No need to assume I would take this personal. Although I did some
technical work on integrating Libreoffice into Unity as well as in other
desktops, I have not been involved at all with the decision to make
Unity the default desktop (you can actually easily confirm that from
the date when I joined Canonical).

Aside from that: I am running for the seat personally, not to represent
my employer. The initiative for this came from me alone(*).

Best,

Bjoern

(*) Although I of course asked my employer if there were any objections
before announcing my candidacy.

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen