Greetings,

I find that I am unable to run macros: the dialog box
presented by Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Security offers
a button labelled "Macro Security...", and the button
responds to a mouse click by showing itself depressed and
taking focus, but that is all that happens.  In particular,
this does not call up the dialog box that I expected.

Is there something I need to know about macro security?
OTOH, am I alone in this situation?

I am on ubuntu-natty (11.04), running a local build from
master, commit id aa51fd4; my autogen options are ...
    --disable-mozilla
    --enable-symbols
    --enable-dbgutil
    --enable-crashdump