Sorry never really replied to a mailing list before just checking this went
through.

Laurence Jeloudev
ljeloudev@gmail.com

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Laurence Jeloudev <ljeloudev@gmail.com>
*Date:* 17 July 2011 20:34:01 AEST
*To:* Laurence Jeloudev <ljeloudev@gmail.com>
*Subject:* *Re: [tdf-discuss] Feature Request: Mac Osx Lion*

By the way, I am using the auto save options in libreoffice. They do
work 99% of when I don't loose a document is the one percent where
saving a document and knowing you don't need to save it because you
know it will be their when you open the office suite again and then
you can save it to a folder or somewhere else, and you will always
know that it is saved every single character of it 100%.

Laurence Jeloudev
ljeloudev@gmail.com