That might make the difference.

The Windows install files expand to 200 MB on disk, then the LO install itself has a 450MB
footprint in C:\Program Files\.

Getting the 200 MB onto an external drive (USB stick) should be no problem.

In case you forgot, Also remember to empty the recycle bin of all accounts on the machine and you
might want to check the Temp folders wherever they are on the Netbook.

 - Dennis