http://openofficeday.osdev.co.th/

Unfortunately, we have to use the name "OpenOffice Day" this year because we
want to get the most attention from businesses. Next year, if we have the
chance to organize it again, it'll be "LibreOffice day" :)

It is a 1-day, 1-track press-conference/seminar that showcase the success
stories of 5 large organizations that have migrated to OpenOffice for years.
We will take this chance (press conference) to announce the direction of the
Thai community that we'll go LibreOffice from now on. The message will be
like "LibreOffice, the new name for OpenOffice". We'll explain the reason,
that we've done a pretty good job working with the LibreOffice developer
community to fix the 4 Thai bugs, and that they'll see the fixes in
LibreOffice 3.4.x. Moreover, the fixes won't be in OpenOffice.org at all. I
think this seminar would be the start of LibreOffice being "the" favorite
open source office suite in Thailand.

Cheers,
Samphan.

--
_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/