On 5 June 2011 12:33, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

Marc Paré wrote (05-06-11 12:37)

 Ahem .., or we could just ignore our ASF lurkers, keep working on our
great product
[...]

;-)  True there's a lot to do. But I appreciate the interest of the ASF
people. They are interested in our views and processes and do answer
questions we have.

Sure, let's listen and learn and make informed decisions here not just react
to immediate emotion.  In the end if it ends up that there is no way to
resolve differences we end up with separate diverging code bases which might
be better than no fully odf compliant reference products at all, but let's
at least consider the alternatives. You never know, it might actually help
accelerate the great product's development and reach.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org

deleted