This message sent previously failed to be accepted my the mail server;
being resent in two parts. Part one of two

On 26/05/2011, e-letter <inpost@gmail.com> wrote:
e-letter schrieb:

A link would not show the behaviour;

Thanks for your estimation. My intention was rather to have easy access
to information of that list and to an example where Your answer really
worked.

See http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.gnuplot.user/5655,
but this does not show anything.

As I spend enough time investigating Your problem
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.test
I hoped to save the time of searching myself..

would be better to subscribe to gnuplot mailing list digest mode.

A link where to do so was really great - allthough not helpful *for me*
as I don't have gmail running and I don't intend to do so.

When the 'reply' function is activated in gmail web-mail interface, the
mail message format is retained.

As told, I would like to see a succesful example of an answer sent by
You if You make possible to provide a link.

By the way:
As workaround to send proper answers is "ordering" the desired mail
sending a mail to:
discuss+get-N@documentfoundation.org where "N" is the number of that
mail provided with the digest.

This does not seem to be an acceptable alternative method. The user
would reply, change manually the recipient e-mail address and then
wait for a response from the servers.

Additionally You're hereby invited to subscribe to
test+subscribe-digest@documentfoundation.org
where we try to solve Your problem. We need your experience with digest
handling and your testing skills. ;o))

Subscription has been enabled.

Below is copy of the digest mode message received