Hi Sophie,
a little bit late but better late than never ;-).

Am 27.04.2011 17:16, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
Hi all,

I'm adding the dev list in cc but only for information, please follow
the discussion on the tdf-discuss@list.

Better to have the discussion on projects@list?

I would like to organize a new IRC QA session during the RC period. The
last one, hum, was a bit empty, but we won't resign ;)
So I think we (I) should dedicate a bit more organization and dedication
to it.
What I would like to organize first is the presence of the mentors
during the whole period, we should have somebody available and really on
line during a dedicated period of time, even making some noise on the
channel (dancing with the bot is an option, yes :) to make sure
newcomers won't go away by lack of activity.

So some questions:
- what would be the best period (imho the Friday and Saturday is still a
good idea)?
- who would be available and when (on the 2 days, we will see the exact
date later) ?
- who would like to prepare a presentation of the different QA tasks
(mostly BZ, but speaking a bit of the tests would be good too). We will
fix a date and time to play it twice, once for each main time zone.

Don't hesitate to make any comment or suggestion, even if it's new for
you, this will help us to polish the organization.
Thanks in advance

The German QA-team organizes a QA-weekend on June 17th - 19th for the German-QAs [1] as they have done at OOo-times.
There they make a bughunting session [2] on Saturday (18th).

Why shouldn't we start a trainée around that time (4:00 pm German time and later) for international. There will be a critical mass of people who will making bughunting, searching for the "curiosest" bugs, EasyHacks etc. I have asked the team [3] and they want to do so as long as we don't fix them for 4:00 pm and allow them to grillen (BBQing) ;-).

@Sophie:
If we want to do so maybe you can contact the organisators for clearing the next steps.

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/QAWochenende2011 (German)
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/QAWochenende2011#Samstag (German)
[3] http://go.mail-archive.com/UvqxD2O8S6TwN7Z0VBAvJ8fDoI4= (German)

--