And not IAccessible2 is the only useful application which future is uncertain.
There are many other tools (migration wizard, document analyzer, share-point connector, ODF modul
for MSO) which were not open source licensed but were mainly free to use and helped a lot
integrating OO.o into Windows environment and for doc migrating.

Do you have any idea about these tools availability?

Cheers

--
Kürti László