On 27/02/2011 00:54, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Any chance of getting a copy of such emails? I would like to understand a little bit more. Thanks.

Italo Vignoli
mob +39 (348) 5653829
email italo@italovignoli.com
skype italovignoli

On 26/feb/2011, at 15:21, Joe Rotello<joerotello@windowgroup.com>  wrote:

MEMO

Subject:: Receipt of Strange OpenOffice Email from a new universe

A lot of us past OpenOffice.org users are getting Emails now from OpenOffice.org inviting us to a
"new" OpenOffice universe.

Overall, this is going to confuse the living daylights out of a great many OpenSource users, of
which we are observing the likes of the better LibreOffice 3.3.1 and now Emails regaling us about
OpenOffice 3.3.0 that now seems much inferior.

The latter group's Email is downright confusing, expounds on a lot of hodge-podge information,
almost not making sense.

Just a heads-up that such Email is floating around the great ether, and is dropping into a great
many Email-boxes.

Joe
WindowGroup /Knoxville , TN / USA
Skype: joerotello