I am a great fan of *Document Foundation.  *I use LibreOffice for my regular
office work. I was going through the features of LibreOffice and I felt the
need of a new innovative features that can change the view of a office
suit.

Firstly i was not able to save a single page (LibreOffice Writer) say for
eg. page no. 13 as a individual .ODT file. When i clicked File -> Save As to
save page no 13 to a different location the whole document from page 1 to 20
use to get saved. I this case *File -> Save Page No. 13  or **File -> Save
Page No. 13,18, 20*.in a single .ODT file could have done my work easy.
**

Secondly Use of *Remote viewing editing and printing* with the help of build
in server like Ultra VNC can easily put LibreOffice a step ahead of
Openoffice.

I expect this two features in next release. Waiting for positive reply
--
Thanks

With Regards

Kunal Singh