Le 2011-02-16 11:45, Joe Rotello a écrit :
Almost VITAL reading for LibreOffice developers, users, and supporters:

http://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/open-office-dilemma-openofficeorg-vs-libreoffice-716?page=0,0&source=IFWNLE_nlt_daily_2011-02-16

PLEASE... might recommended that one pay particular attention to what
is/are found as weaknesses in BOTH OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

The reasoning is that these weakness areas MUST be addressed and SOON,
as the weakness seen will almost assuredly "turn off" many potential
users and LibreOffice adopters, even those the same basic weakness
described also afflict OpenOffice as well.

These include compatibility with MS Office XML and 2010 files,
Presentation having limited PowerPoint features, and a few others that
the article mentions.

Hope that this reading of the article brings many fruits to LibreOffice,
perhaps in 3.3.1 or the next release and Update.

Joe Rotello
WindowGroup / Knoxville, TN / USA

Thanks for the article Joe. Good reading. I am sure the devs will have a look at this too.

I have added this into our "LibreOffice in the Press" wiki page[1]

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press