On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 13:40 -0500, Benjamin Horst wrote:
Hello,

On Feb 13, 2011, at 1:28 PM, drew wrote:
I think this has potential for sure, an announcement on the SCaLE
Facebook site, with the picture of the poster, in just a bit here
perhaps a tweet or two and who knows.

I think we will do very well.

Which to recap.

The TDF/LibreOffice booth will raffle off a singular piece of art work,
in the form of a professionally produced full color, treated and mounted
poster:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/e/e9/Scale_poster-lax_lnd-1680x1050.png

in the LibreOffice booth, #4, at SCaLE from Feb 25th - 27th.

We are looking for a person, or persons (?), to make a pledge to match
the amount collected at the show, or some portion of this amount. The
full proceeds will be donated to TDF founding fees.

This really is a great idea, Drew!

We might want a company to be the one to match donations. I know WorldLabel.com has been a good
and very generous member of the community, perhaps they could assist? I've also reached out to
another company I know who I think might be interested. I'll keep you posted.

Hola Ben.

Brilliant - can I leave both, and it sounds like perhaps other, of those
contacts to you?

Also - we need a blog on this - it needs to explain, in brief, the use
of the funds - likely that is already written on the wiki page Florian
put up - a shot of the poster art, links to the show...

That would be most useful in solicitation emails to business owners and
corporate reps, I would think.

Anyone with a hankering for this and access to the main blog, as that
would have the most impact IMO?

//drew