Le 2011-02-09 09:56, Alexander Thurgood a écrit :
Le 09/02/11 13:07, M Henri Day a écrit :

Hi Henri,

Jonathon, not living in the UK, I'm not so familiar with this mag, but I
certainly agree it would be interesting for LibreOffice to be included on
one of their CDs. I was merely disappointed that I couldn't find the review
to which Alex alluded above and hoped that some kind soul could point me in
the right direction. I'm particularly interested in reviews highlighting the
distinction (from a user's standpoint) between OOo and LibreOffice....

I may have got that mixed up with Linux Format (UK), one of the other UK
Linux mags released an article shortly before / after release of LibO
final. I'm actually subscribed to Linux Format (UK) although living in
France, and I find it quite good, much as I like Linux User too, when I
can get my hands on it. Given a choice, however, I still prefer the
German linux magazines, on the whole very well written articles.

Alex

LinuxFormat is also available here in Canada at some bookstores and specialty computer stores. I have always liked their articles. LinuxUser is also great a great read. We only get the English version of course. Not sure if there is a French version sold in Québec (Canada).

Cheers

Marc