2011/1/17 Fabián Rodríguez <magicfab@member.fsf.org>

Greetings,

This is last week's report on activity for the "Ask LibreOffice" Q&A
site at Shapado.

I'll get future reports in English. Here's the translation:

4 questions were created
8 answers were provided
6 people voted
9 badges were issues

This account has 50 users

I just checked and it's 55 now, so it's a good start although slow on #
of questions (which is not really a big surprise).

This week I'll be focusing on better integration and visibility for
current LibO sites & resources. As usual, any comments & suggestions are
welcome.

maybe we can look for an open source implementation of shapado (ideastorm)
and install it on the libreoffice serves so we can host these Q&A. I think
there are similar projects such as ThinkUp from LifeHacker -
http://thinkupapp.com/

However this is a good pilot to see if it's worth it to consider it for
future implementations, I will also notify the web team.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/