Hi, :-)

OK, restatement of need again. I am going to scrap all the screenshots
I previously took under Windows and completely start again.

For those of you who want to help me with screenshots, can we please
follow these bases *exactly*, so that we get a uniform set of shots
that don't spoil the site design? (I am starting my shot-taking now,
and won't be re-doing it again, so this is the way the shots on the
site are going to be for the moment.)

I have decided to adopt 1000px by 750px for the window size when
taking the shot. (Under Ubuntu, you can easily use "Screen Ruler" for
accurately sizing the window. The actual graphic shown on the pages
will be downsized.)

I am going to use screenshots taken under Ubuntu with the default
Ambiance theme (with *no* visual effects activated).

Reminder:

I need some more sample files with which I can produce screenshots for
the libreoffice.org, from *all* the LibO apps.

If you have LibO files (from Writer, Calc and Impress) that contain
attractively-presented content that is not copyrighted, please mail
them to me ASAP.

If you have any well-presented equations for Math, I need some more too.

Similarly, if you have any databases for Base with well-peopled
tables, and with forms and reports, I need them, too.

Or, if you feel able to help out by taking screenshots yourself, then:

a) Take them under Ubuntu Linux, using the Ambiance theme, with *no*
visual effects.

b) Take the *window only* with the window frame - not the whole desktop.

c) 1000px wide by 750px tall - you can use Screen Ruler to accurately
size the window.

e) Anything up to a dozen good shots from each app is what I'm hoping
to accumulate.... in each app, demo the key features: in Writer,
tables, indexes, etc..... I'm sure you see what I mean....

f) The file you use for taking the screenshot should ideally be called
"sample.odt" (or whatever extension)

I'll be working on this today Sunday, Jan 9, and tomorrow Monday, Jan
10. I'll be able to use all your contributions that comply with the
above and that arrive within these 2 days.

Please mail your contributions directly to me. ;-)

A big thanks for any help. ;-)

P.S. If you're not posting specifically about the work I'm talking
about on this thread, please post under another thread and do not go
OT here. Thanks for you kind understanding about this.

David Nelson