Jesper,
We are not interested in OOXML, a standard that became one only after a
campaign of deception and unacceptable pressures driven by Microsoft.  We
are interested in ODF, an open standard developed by many players including
Microsoft.

We are only offering convenience to our users by letting them interact with
the poprietary formats of ms office product range. Therefore the OOXML
standard is not really something we are interested to help.
Thanks,

Charles.

Le 4 janv. 2011, 12:38 PM, "Jesper Lund Stocholm" <4a4553504552@gmail.com> a