I disagree. LibreOffice isn't being developed as a political tool. It
is supposed to be useful in the modern office. Many of us have clients
and co-workers who use proprietary office formats, and we need to be
able to communicate with those folks. If I get an RFP in Office 10
format, I have to be able to read it and respond to it. If I have to
buy Office 10 to do it, then what reason have I to use LibreOffice (or
any free suite) in the first place?

Matthew Copple
mcopple@kcopensource.org