Il 21/12/2010 10:45, Thorsten Behrens ha scritto:
Carlo Strata wrote:
After having joined OIN, two next good steps may be join:

- http://www.oasis-open.org/about/contributors.php

Hi Carlo,

this unfortunately incurs annual costs, so it would have to wait
until the financial situation has solidified. Meanwhile, there are
individual members of TDF involved with OASIS.

Fine: in some way, we already are there...

- http://www.odfalliance.org/members.php

That's a good idea indeed.

We'll have to check whether it makes sense to wait until the
foundation is established, or whether joining with a community and a
charta is ok.

Fine too. ODF remarks are always good and clear signs of open TDF future move.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Thank you,

Carlo