LibreOffice has its own DevRoom at this years' FOSDEM in Brussels. Our Call for Papers is still open. :-)

Do you want to share your experience in starting to hack the code, or tell about the tweaks in your build environment, talk about the code changes you have done or those that you prepare, or do you want to share insight on your QA work? Or what you have plan to do for translation or infrastructure? Simply submit your proposal at this page.

We really like you to share in the way that fits you best, be it 5, 10 or up to 30 minutes :-)

It might well be that we'll have to choose between the various proposals, after all FOSDEM is only two days ;-) So please give a clear description of your talk, goals and target audience. For details, see the outline that is provided at the wiki.

Details at: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108