But in my thoughts it's a little bit to much Linux direction. We don't have
to forget the other Systems (Windows, Mac OS).

Mike Houben

I totally disagree. The clean styling brings focus to the document rather
than the OS or program interface.

The dark theme simply draws the focus to the document rather than the
interface, unlike the aim of the Windows or Macintosh interface, the goal is
to make the content the focus so the interface does not get in the way of
creative energy.
Integration should not be a problem as the Windows UI now looks a lot darker
and more professional, Macintosh is sure to follow and eliminate the endless
brushed chrome soon.

The Citrus UI is clearly a beautiful and well developed idea, but not the
only one. I would love to see other big ideas like this while moving
forward.

Michael Wheatland