Guy Voets schrieb:
It's happening because the project is using a free certificate
provider (http://cacert.org). Cacert is not configured in most
browsers as one of the "trusted providers". However, technically,
their certificates do their job just fine. It's a "political" thing.
Certificates are sold by corporations such as Verisign for quite a lot
of money, and the big boys don't like a free provider like Cacert
spoiling their otherwise-captive market. Don't worry, you can accept
the certificate and add it to your browser's list of trusted
providers. Neither Cacert nor the bug tracker site is trying to scam
you.

I've seen this question posted before a few times, so I'll post this
answer in a dedicated thread. HTH.

David Nelson

Thanks David for the explanation.

By that: is LibO also with CAcert?